ATN Hölzel GmbH has a track record as a reliable partner for comprehensive application technology, automation and robotics solutions. Our long-standing experience in implementing automation projects has taught us that getting our specialists involved early in the process shortens the time it takes to issue and award your tender as well as speeding up your planning stages.
Capitalize on our engineering expertise to help identify the right technical solution
We have over 20 years’ experience in advising and above all supporting customers to make their projects a success. We’d like to do the same for you. Our engineering consultants have a wide variety of know-how, experience and tools to draw on. Our aim is always to find you the optimum solution and we are always ready for a new challenge, be it in exploratory discussions, workshops or complex engineering projects.
ATN Engineering Consulting sees itself as a service provider with maximum customer focus. We don’t think in straight lines. We approach your project as an intensive dialogue, guided by your specific expectations regarding time, budget, risk, flexibility and other criteria that you have set. Having clarified and discussed the requirement, and working closely with potential system vendors, we develop recommendations for action and possible alternatives in a partially or fully agile project plan, whose scope and format is clearly coordinated as far as possible.Consulting and engineering project contact
Engineering consulting services
Preliminary planning for robot-automated systems
- Consulting services for plant construction and for application and assembly technology
- 3D layout development of cells, cell groups and production lines
- Process and sequence planning (flow charts)
- Cycle time analysis (GANTT charts)
- Input and support in preparing specifications
Feasibility analysis for technical issues in plant construction
- Verification of product manufacturability with robot systems
- Identification of conclusions on required product composition
- Recommendations for action with a variant comparison where constraints are time- and process-critical
- Close collaboration with internal ATN departments such as R&D, Application Technology, Engineering, Robotics, Control Technology, Machine Safety, Purchasing and Sales
- Technology recommendations based on existing parameters
- Application process feasibility analysis
- Identification of technical limits for e.g. discharge quantities, accuracies and cycle times
- Integration in automation projects
- Planning for test projects
- Material, process and component testing at the ATN technology centre
Initial discussions provide the opportunity for a basic introduction to automation projects and how they are implemented. They also focus on questioning existing approaches, identifying new possibilities and finding a common solution. After the workshop, we present the results in a clear format for distribution.
Thanks to many years of experience we have an extensive network of suppliers and partners for a diverse range of tasks. We also have the expertise to select and refer the required industry contacts.