Quality starts in Purchasing
ATN’s products, systems and services are synonymous with quality, reliability and technical expertise. And with international operations and a diverse customer base, we know how important it is to be flexible – both generally and technically. Achieving such high standards requires outstanding suppliers who share them and know how to meet them.
Suppliers are a key success factor
We view our suppliers as partners who play a major role in ATN’s success. That’s why we nurture close, trusting, long-term relationships with them. Mutual effort breeds mutual success!
As a special-purpose machine and plant engineering firm providing application technology and automation, our suppliers cover a wide range of areas. Here are just a few of them.
- Standard and custom components produced to drawings
- Mechanical and electrical components
- Engineering services
- External staff
- IT hardware and software
- Transport and packaging services
- and other areas on request
Along with our head office in Oppach, Germany, we have regional purchasing contacts at our international production sites in the USA and China.
Ms Greta Jansen
Telephone: +1 423 244-0291
Ms Qian Zhang
Telephone: +86 21 59969793-8002
ATN’s reliable products guarantee superb application results, from material delivery to precision dispensing.Product overview
ATN products are designed to realize and customize a host of application processes across the whole of industry.Process overview
Application process automation is one of ATN’s core business areas. Whatever your process, we have the solution.Process automation overview
Our supplier policy is based on the principles below, which we believe are the foundations for dependable, high-quality, long-term supply and service partnerships.
- Expertise in processes, development and production
- Quality management and certification (including ATN audits)
- Small and medium batch capability
- Cost responsibility and sustainability
- No financial interdependencies between the supplier and ATN
Join the ATN supplier team
If you would like to register as an ATN supplier, here are the documents and information that explain how to meet our quality standards.
- General Purchasing Terms and Conditions
- Supplier self-assessment
- Confidentiality agreement
- Code of conduct
- Delivery times